1. Gross, J. D. et al. A sensitive and robust method for obtaining intermolecular NOEs between side chains in large protein complexes. J. Biomol. NMR 2003, 25, 235.
2. Ito, T. et al. Solution structure of human initiation factor eIF2alpha reveals homology to the elongation factor eEF1B. Structure 2004, 12, 1693.
3. Park, S. et al. Ufd1 exhibits the AAA-ATPase fold with two distinct ubiquitin interaction sites. Structure 2005, 13, 995.
4. Reibarkh, M. et al. Identification of individual protein-ligand NOEs in the limit of intermediate exchange. J. Biomol. NMR 2006, 36, 1.
5. Hiller, S. et al. Solution Structure of the integral human membrane protein VDAC-1 in detergent micelles. Science 2008, 321, 1206.
6. Hiller, S. et al. Coupled Decomposition of Four-Dimensional NOESY Spectra. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2009, 131, 12970.
7. Hiller, S. et al. Backbone and ILV side chain methyl group assignments of the integral human membrane protein VDAC-1 J. Biomol. NMR. Nov. 22 2009.
8. Klammt, C. et al. Facile backbone structure determination of human membrane proteins by nmr spectroscopy Nature Methods May 20 2012.
< back to links >